Flower Arrangement, Floral Art Photography
Wallpaper Resolution(s) : 1024*768 | 1280*1024 |
Flower photography is both easy and difficult.
It is easy because flowers pretty much stay where they are and you have practically all the time in the world to shoot them. And because flowers are basically pretty.
Thus, you need not learn a lot of techniques and tips to take nice flower pictures.
The difficulty arises when you want to go beyond the pretty picture and create something special.
This requires not so much special techniques, but more a sense of imagination and an 'eye' to see the potential that a flower - even an ordinary flower - presents.
Another difficulty of flower photography – especially when you wish to photograph the flower in its natural environment rather than cut it up and take it into a studio – is that you often do not have access to the full range of viewpoints.
- 2. Romantic White Rose, Rose on Music Score Picture
- 3. Yellow chrysanthemum in pot, Elegant Floral Art Picture
- 4. Romance Pink Tulip Picture
- 5. Rose for Love, Romantic Rose and Present Picture
- 6. Red Tulips and Coffee, Floral Art Photography Picture
- 7. Pink Rose in sunlight, Rose Flower Bud Picture
- 8. Pink Calla Lily on music score Picture
- 9. A rose on beach Picture
- 10. A red rose on red high heels Picture
- 11. Yellow Lantern flowers Picture
- 12. Yellow Calla Lily Picture
- 13. Yellow Calla Lily on Violin Picture
- 14. Withered flowers, Faded Leaf Picture
- 15. White orchid, Floral Art Decorations Picture
- 16. Tulip and camera, Floral Art Photography Picture
- 17. Tiger Lily, Daylily, Orange Flower Picture
- 18. Sunflower and chrysanthemum, Flower Arrangement Picture
- 19. Romantic Scene : Flowers, violin and music score Picture
- 20. Romantic Rose Bouquet, Pink Rose Picture
- 21. Romantic Flower Bouquet, Floral Art Photography Picture