Placid Empty Beaches in Okinawa - Turquoise beach and Sky
Wallpapers are available in 1024*768 | 1280*800 | 1280*1024 | 1440*900 | 1600*1200 | 1680*1050 | 1920*1200 | 7 Different Resolutions
Releted Gallerie of Maldives and Beach :
| Heavenly Okinawa : transparent water and blue sky , 38pics, 1600 + 1920 |
| Heavenly Hawaii : transparent water and blue sky , 38pics, 1600+ 1920 |
| Heavenly Maldives : transparent water and blue sky ,38pics, 1600+ 1920|
Okinawa Beaches and Islands
Beautiful beaches are the most attractive feature of Okinawa to travelers. I will introduce you to the beautiful Okinawa beaches and interesting islands in the Okinawa prefecture. Okinawa is the southmost prefecture of Japan and consists of nearly 150 islands, which are scattered in a wide area.
Book a Cheap Flight to Japan (by Kayak)
There are three popular beaches on the west side of Okinawa Island. They are called Moon beach, Manza beach, and Okuma beach. Manza beach is the most popular. It is about a one and a half hour drive from Naha-city. Don't miss the view of Monza-mou, which is a famous cliff made of coral reef. The beaches of Okinawa Island are open from April to October. Manza beach Hotel is a luxury hotel in Manza. There is a good diving point in Manza.
This is the second largest island in Okinawa. It's located west of Ishigaki Island and takes about one hour by ferry from Ishigaki Island. This island is covered by tropical and subtropical forest and is known as the "mystery land of Japan". There are many unusual species of plants and animals on this island, such as the Iriomote Lynx. River tours through the jungle are a popular attraction. There is star-shaped "sand" on the Hoshisuna-no-hama Beach. The "sand" is actually the tiny skeletons of sea creatures, but it resembles grains of sand. Star sand is said to bring happiness and makes a very popular souvenirs.
Ishigaki Island is the third largest island in Okinawa. It's located 250 southwest of Okinawa Island. Fifty percent of the island is mountain, and there are lots of sugar cane fields. The coasts are covered by beautiful coral borders. Ishigaki Island is the transfer point where visitors can take ferries to go other islands such as Iriomote Island and Taketomi Island.
This island is located west of Okinawa Island. There are beautiful beaches here, especially the most famous Eef beach. Kume Island is more like a resort, where you can jet ski or windsurf, while staying in a niceresort hotel. It takes only 30 mins by air and 3 and a half hours by ferry from Naha.
Taketomi is a very small island near Ishigaki Island. It takes only 10 minutes by ferry from Ishigaki island. There are many flowers, and the houses are colorful with orange tile roofs. You can see star-shaped sand on the Star Sand Beach. Taketomi Island is a popular day trip destination from Ishigaki Island.
This island is located about 200 southwest of Okinawa Island. It takes one hour by air and 13 hours by ferry from Naha. Miyako is a popular site for divers. Visiting one of the small islands around Miyako Island makes a perfect day trip. There are some resort hotels here.
This is the westernmost island of Japan. It's a small island, with its length only 6.5 miles. It is only 70 miles from Taiwan, so when the weather is good, you might be able to see Taiwan. To get to Yonaguni Island takes 40 mins by air or 6 and a half hours by ferry from Ishigaki Island.
- 2. Okinawa Panoramic View Wallpaper - Okinawa White Beach under blue sky
- 3. Okinawa Beach - Vast, Endless, Pure white beach Wallpaper
- 4. Okinawa Beach wallpaper - shimmering sea under sunshine
- 5. Okinawa Beach wallpaper - shimmering sea under sunshine
- 6. Sun over ocean - Beautiful Empty Beach in Okinawa
- 7. Okinawa Endless beach and blue ocean Wallpaper
- 8. Endless Okinawa Beach Wallpaper - Pure white beach, transparent Water
- 9. Wave on the beach - Turquoise Sea water in Okinawa
- 10. Okinawa Panoramic View Wallpaper - Okinawa White Beach under blue sky
- 11. Placid Empty Beach Wallpaper - Vast and calm beach in Okinawa
- 12. Translucent Sea water shimmer over white sand, Okinawa
- 13. Translucent Sea water shimmer over white sand, Okinawa
- 14. Turquoise Sea in Okinawa Wallpaper - Turquoise sea under blue sky
- 15. Wave on the beach - Turquoise Sea water in Okinawa
- 16.Transparent water on pure white beach, Okinawa
- 17. Vast white beach Wallpaper - Beautiful Empty Beach in Okinawa
- 18. Turquoise Sea in Okinawa Wallpaper - Turquoise blue water under blue sky
- 19.Turquoise Sea Wallpaper - Turquoise water in a vast ocean
- 20. Hermit crab Photo - Hermit crab on the Sand beach Photo
- 21. Wave on the beach - Wave and Foam on the beach Wallpaper