Impressionist painting : Claude Monet Paintings HD Wallpapers
Wallpaper Resolution(s) : | 1024*768 | 1280*1024 | 1600*1200 |
| Masterpieces Oil Paintings HD Wallpapers (Vol.01 ), 1600*1200 + 1920*1200 |
| Masterpieces Oil Paintings HD Wallpapers (Vol.02 ), 1600*1200 + 1920*1200 |
| Masterpieces Art Paintings Collections (Vol.03), 1600*1200 + 1680*1050 |
Monet, Claude Osca r:
Monet, Claude Oscar (November 14, 1840, Paris - December 5, 1926, Giverny), French painter, is generally considered to be the most outstanding figure among Impressionists. The term Impressionism derives from his picture Impression: Sunrise. A title was needed in a hurry for the catalogue of the exhibition in 1874. Monet suggested simply Impression, and the catalogue editor, Renoir's brother Edouard, added an explanatory Sunrise. This had given the entire movement its name.
Monet took his paints and canvases into the field to paint directly from nature. He wanted to capture the momentary effects of color and light in his paintings. He created several series of paintings, in which he painted the same subject (a cathedral, haystacks, etc.) many times to capture the effects of sunlight and the seasons.
Monet loved to paint nature and landscapes, but also liked painting people in beautiful surroundings. He was using a short brush strokes, which often looked rather like spots of paint, not lines. Often, when you looked at his painting from a short distance you couldn't see what it was, but if you stepped away you could see a beautiful scene. This was a completely new way of painting that became the mark of Impressionism.
- 23. Claude Monet Painting : Landsape Oil Painting 1600*1200
- 24. Claude Monet Painting : Landsape Oil Painting 1600*1200
- 25. Claude Monet Painting : Nympheas, effet du soir, Claude MONET 1897
- 26. Claude Monet Painting : Bordighera, Claude MONET 1884, 1600*1200
- 27. Claude Monet Painting : Le Bassin d'Argenteuil , Claude MONET 1874
- 28. Claude Monet Painting : Le Jardin de Monet, les iris , Claude MONET 1900
- 29. Claude Monet Painting : On the Bank of the Seine, Bennecourt (1868)